Frameworks, Content Management Systems, Libraries, Tooling, & APIs
Angular, Spring Boot & MVC, d3.js, Chart.js, AngularJS, CodeIgniter, Laravel, Zend, Ionic, Cordova, Django, NodeJS, npm, Drupal, WordPress, jQuery, Sass, Bootstrap, Webpack, Gulp, Browserify, Git, Subversion, Google Earth API, Google Maps API, Twitter API
VSCode, Intellij, Eclipse, PhpStorm, Atom, Sublime Text, MySQL Workbench, SQL Server Management Studio, Insomnia, Postman, SourceTree
Web Servers & Operating Systems
Apache, nginx, IIS7, Tomcat, Ubuntu, CentOS, Windows, MacOS
Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
UI/UX Engineer, Diamond Kinetics, 07/2018 - Present
- Member of the development team that focuses on building products and software to support Baseball and Softball oriented sensor technology.
- Contributing as a full stack software developer that utilizes Java (Spring Boot Framework) and MySQL on the backend, and AngularJS/Angular on the front end.
- Acting as the lead role in architecting Angular projects such as an updated web app, as well as component, integration, and visualization libraries.
- Leading initiatives around the design and implementation around RESTful API standards and best practices.
- Involved as the lead developer for commercial projects including the marketing and e-commerce websites (WordPress / WooCommerce).
- Responsible for leading UI and UX initiatives within the Diamond Kinetics suite of consumer applications.
- Utilizing Git for version control, tracking code changes, issue tracking, knowledge retention, and conducting code reviews.
- Utilizing AWS for dev ops in order to automate various processes such as application builds, testing, scheduled events, etc.
Software Engineer, Sentact LLC, 07/2017 - 07/2018
- Worked as a member of the product team focusing on medical rounding software.
- Utilized Git for version control, tracking code changes, and product releases.
- Built business intelligence reports in Logi Analytics to provide customers with data visualizations and export capability.
- Participated in an agile environment with daily stand-up meetings and bi-monthly retrospective meetings.
- Provided detailed estimates for product enhancements and new product development.
Application Development and Support Developer, Allegheny Health Network, 05/2016 - 07/2017
- Full stack web and mobile application development in administrative and clinical aspects of the AHN healthcare system.
- Built and maintained an AHN branded front-end architecture that leveraged NodeJS, AngularJS, Sass, Angular Material, Gulp, Browserify, and Babel.
- Built enterprise mobile solutions with Apache Cordova and the Ionic Framework.
- Utilized PHP with the CodeIgniter framework and Microsoft SQL Server for back-end application architecture.
- Lead the efforts in exploring the migration from AngularJS to Angular for greenfield projects.
- Leveraged Subversion for version control to track code changes in projects, as well as coordinate application releases.
- Coordinated and executed web application deployments with team members, as well as mobile application deployments with the mobility team.
- Maintained and provided support for both active and legacy applications that were under team ownership.
Web Developer, University of Pittsburgh, Communications Services, 09/2012 - 04/2016
- Created websites based on designs provided by designers and requirements provided by project managers.
- Repeatedly chosen among team members to create and execute development strategies for important clients and internal projects.
- Implemented content management workflows based on project requirements in order to give clients the ability to update website content.
- Provided updates to existing client websites based on provided requirements from project managers.
- Maintained and updated department's Drupal installation for security purposes and development efficiency.
- Provide project managers and team directors with time estimates on features for upcoming projects.
Web Developer, Acuta Digital, 08/2009 - 09/2014
- Performed key steps in web development lifecycle, from analysis of client's needs to prototyping and implementation.
- Designed, developed, and deployed, website and database technologies ranging from back-end server architecture to front-end user interface.
- Designed technical instructional materials and conducted hands-on training sessions for company staff and clients.
- Received several “Team Member of the Month” awards for quality of work and high customer satisfaction ratings.
Mercyhurst College – Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design, Minor in Web Development. May 24, 2009
Awarded Four Year Baseball Scholarship